Bloomsbury Fashion Central (Berg Fashion Library) is migrating to a new platform on 14th December 2021.
The new platform will be easier to search, browse and navigate, with a range of enhanced functionality, including:
- A fully responsive and mobile-friendly interface
- Improved accessibility, with features such as video transcripts, and more
- Search within the Book, to discover all content of interest instantly
- Improved & more prominent Related Content
- Standardised print / download / save / cite available for all content types
- Better browsing experience – by content type, theme, designer and more
- New curated browse pages, bringing together content on specific topics or themes from different content types across the Fashion Central suite
- Display author biographies on click, within search results & on content pages
- Recently Viewed functionality, to rediscover useful content with ease
Key things to note:
URL redirects will be set up for users who have saved browser links to locations on the existing Bloomsbury Fashion Central site.
Personal accounts: All users will need to set up their own personal accounts again on the new site. Bookmarks saved to personal accounts will not be retained, so prior to migration you should save links to your favourite pages within your own browser, so you do not lose them. More information about the changes to personal accounts can be found here.
If you have any questions about this migration please contact email@example.com.