MyiLibrary will soon become E-book Central
E-books available via the MyiLibrary platform will be migrating to the E-book Central platform on Wednesday 25th April. You will not be able to access the MyiLibrary platform after this date.
You will see many improvements with this upgrade, including:
- A citation tool that quickly cites books and articles in the most popular formats
- Highlighting in three different colours
- Page bookmarking
- The ability to create notes tied to a specific passage or an entire page
- A bookshelf that lets you easily create and organize your e-book collection
- Reminders of which e-books are downloaded or on loan, and how many days you have left to use them
- Access to your e-books through the Bluefire Reader
MyiLibrary Patron Bookshelves Need to be Re-Created in E-book Central
Patron bookshelves will not be migrated from the MyiLibrary platform. The first time you access E-book Central, you will be prompted to create an E-book Central account. Once you log in, you will need to create new bookshelves. You can consider printing your bookshelf list if you want to rebuild it quickly on E-book Central before Wednesday 25th April.
Notes, Bookmarks and Highlights
Any notes, bookmarks or highlights you have made on your MyiLibrary platform will be lost after the title migration. However, if you wish to preserve your book notes, you can do so by following these instructions. Please note you will have to save your notes before Wednesday 25th April.