Clarivate Analytics are offering two free webinar training sessions on using the referencing software, Endnote Online, in January. Details of the dates, times and what will be covered in each session is listed below. All you need to do is click on the registration links provided and complete the online registration form.
If you can’t make the dates and times to watch a live session, videos and class recordings are available on the EndNote YouTube channel which can be watched at any time.
Session 1. EndNote Online – 16 January, 4.00pm – Duration: 90 minutes
Description: This class will cover the most commonly used functions in EndNote basic/online, showing how to import references from online databases and use them in a Microsoft Word document with Cite While You Write. It also covers using EndNote Sync to synchronize references between desktop and online libraries.
Session 2. Learn how to develop a references library and manage your references with Endnote online – 26 January, 10.30am – Duration: 45 minutes
- Learn how to acquire an Endnote online account.
- Find out how Endnote can pull in references from a variety of sources (Web of Science, online connections, Google Scholar, imports)
- Learn how to organise your references into groups and edit them.
- Learn how to share references with others and find duplicates.
- Discover how Endnote Manuscript matcher can help you with your paper submissions.