Do you have some free time on Thursday 15th September? Could you use £50 worth of Amazon vouchers? If so this could be for you:
The National Acquisitions Group Conference is taking place on 15th September in Grand Central Hotel, and we’re looking for student panel members willing to contribute to a panel discussion on the following subjects:
- Your experience of Reading Lists
- How useful are they?
- Do you read everything on the lists and, if not, how do you select what to read?
- How easy is it to access material on reading lists through the library, etc?
- Your use of social media & apps
- Where do you get your information
We’re looking for 4 students from a range of years and subjects, particularly including a postgraduate student and and Undergraduate student about to go in to 2nd year.
If you’re interested, available for a couple of hours on the 15th September, and would like to find out more, then please contact Wendy Walker – email@example.com