Two new white papers identifying the key themes expected to dominate global economic and consumer trends in 2016 are available from the Passport database. The reports highlight key shifts across both developed and emerging markets and adding context to strategic planning. To access login to the Passport database
Consumer trends 2016 – earn what is changing in today’s consumption landscape
- Predictions for the digital consumer in 2016
- Understand developments in smart home technologies
- Analyse migration, urbanisation and ageing megatrends
Economic trends 2016 – highlights key economic shifts, business dynamics and production trends across developed and emerging markets.
- Learn how cities will continue to be engines of growth in the global economy;
- Understand which production and industrial sectors are booming;
- Assess how BRIC markets are losing their shine and smaller developing countries are reforming to become more attractive to investors;
- Analyse the main factors behind the growth slowdown in Latin America.