We just added some beautiful hand-coloured geological Ordnance Survey map sheets to our map sale.
They are dated between 1899 and 1920, making them around 100 years old. The coverage is listed below, and they’re on sale for £3.00 a sheet.
- Clackmannan (Clackmannanshire / Fifeshire)
- Cumbernauld / Dullatur (Stirlingshire / Dumbartonshire)
- Denny / Dunipace (Stirlingshire)
- Drumchapel / Yoker / Clyde (Renfrewshire / Dumbartonshire)
- Johnstone / Kilbarchan (Renfrewshire)
- Newton Mearns / Busby / Clarkston (Refrewshire / Lanarkshire)
- Polmont (Stirlingshire / Linlithgowshire)
- Thornliebank / Cathcart / Pollokshaws (Renfrewshire / Lanarkshire)
Please visit us at the Maps, Official Publications and Statistics Unit on level 7 of the library. We’re open Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm. Or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org, or 0141 330 3176.