From the 1st of October 2011 there will unlimited access to SciFinder Web, for all Staff and Students of the University
Explore scientific information in international journal and patent literature, and reputable web sources, using one single resource.
- References from more than 10,000 currently published journals and patents from more than 61 patent authorities.
- Important scientific discoveries from the present to the mid-1800s.
- The latest scientific breakthroughs almost as soon as they are published with references added daily and some patent information as recent as 2 days ago.
- The world’s largest collection of organic and inorganic substance information.
Features and Benefits
SciFinder is easy-to-use and enables your research process to be more creative and productive by offering you:
- Access to current, high-quality scientific information.
- Links to more relevant journal articles and patent documents than any other source.
- Content indexed by scientists.
- An intuitive interaction.
- Time savings, with speedy access to more than a century of scientific information.
- A novel approach to problem solving by linking related concepts.
Strengthen your research and your academic program with SciFinder.
Individual registration is required – new users please register here!