- Early Intervention: The Next Steps – An Independent Report to Her Majesty’s Government Graham Allen MP - report on research for the Early Intervention Review by Graham Allen on the importance of early emotional and social development
- Health and Social Care Bill - introduced to Parliament on 19th January, this bill takes forward the Government’s plans to modernise the NHS
- Review of the National Curriculum - announced on 20th January, the remit is to review the national curriculum for 5-16 year olds. It will be developed in accordance to the coalition government’s principles and will be managed by the Department for Education
- A Refreshed Framework for Maternity Care in Scotland – The Maternity Services Action Group - a revised framework which underpins the services provided to ensure that children are given the best possible start, from pre-conception through to parenthood
- Improving Maternal and Infant Nutrition: A Framework for Action - action plan set out by the Government to improve the health of our children, with a view to better life-long health
- Teaching Scotland’s Future – Report of a Review of Teacher Education in Scotland – findings of a review led by Graeme Donaldson into Teacher Education in Scotland. The review was commissioned in November 2009 by the Scottish Government, and work began in February 2010. This report sets out a series of recommendations of ways to improve education in our schools.
If you want to know more about government or parliamentary information staff on Level 7 in the Maps, Official Publications and Statistics Unit can help you.